To Sanmathi – A Free School for Intellectually Disabled
Respective parent’s with the child should come to Om Seva Kendra office with the following documents along with originals for verification.
Please fix up an appointment before your visit and oblige.
For the Academic year 2019 -18
- Applicant’s Passport size photo – 3 Nos
- Applicant’s Postcard size photo – 2 Nos
- Postcard size photo of the applicant with family members – 1 No
- Copy of Ration card
- Copy of Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Copy of Parent’s Aadhar & PAN / Voter id
- Copy of applicant’s medical reports
- Copy of applicant’s Horoscope
- Copy of applicant’s Disability Certificate
- Copy of applicant’s report card if studied elsewhere earlier
- Bank details of the applicant / parent
Yoga, Pranayama & Mediation Classes
Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation classes are presently available in 3 batches.
- A. Morning 5am to 6am
- B. Morning 6am to 7 am
- C. Evening 5pm to 6pm
Documents required for admission
- Applicant’s passport size photo – 1 No
- Copy of Applicant’s Aadhar card.
- Om Seva Kendra will provide Yoga T- Shirt after admission.
- No need of bringing the Yoga mat as it is available at the centre.
- For more details contact – Ph 9483181155 / 080 23245555.
Drugless Therapy Classes / Workshops
Periodical workshops will be conducted by Om Seva Kendra on selected therapy. Details will be announced well in advance accordingly. Any are who is interested can enroll their names and learn irrespective of caste / creed / sex. Below 14 years are not allowed.
Membership in Om Seva Kendra
Any Kind heart who is interested in joining their hands in our activities can become a member in our organization. One has to fulfill the formalities by filling the application form available at the centre visiting personally with 2 passport size photos, address proof and id proof.
Kindly fix up the time before your visit
“Lokaha Samastaha Sukhino Bhavanthu”